With painstaking attention to audio performance, the iCB110 was designed for optimal acoustic delivery. It functions as more than a simple connection for a digital audio device; it's a quality extension of it. Through the engineered craftsmanship of nickel-plated 3.5mm plug, shielded cable and durable connector design, the quality of sound signal is undeniable. Listen and feel the difference.
- Connect your iPad / iPhone / iPod or other audio devices to your car or home audio system
- Nickel-plated 3.5mm plug for optimal sound quality and corrosion resistance
- Shielded cable minimizes signal loss for high acoustic performance
- Durable high-quality connector design
- Cable length: 3 ft (0.9M) when fully extended
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN - Do you think all cables in market look same? As you treat your expensive audio device specially, you may want same level of quality cable. Surprisingly, this premium Aux-in cable won two prestigious design awards worldwide: iF Product Design Award and Red Dot Design Award. Its clean modern design with durable structure will upgrade your expectation for Aux-in cable to the next level. This accessory for your audio device won’t disappoint you.
- AUX-IN CABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE – Do you have music files in your laptop but the speaker sound from the computer is not good? With this premium Aux-in cable you can listen to music through high quality speakers you have. Simply plug one side into the Aux-in port of your computer and plug the other end into the port in your speaker. How simple it is! You can use it with iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, home audio, car audio, or any device as long as it has 3.5mm Aux-in port.
- DO NOT COMPROMISE SOUND QUALITY – You know metal gets rust as time goes when it is exposed to air. That is chemical reaction of oxidation. If a cable gets rust, the signal cannot be delivered well, resulting in bad sound quality. 3.5 mm plug of this Aux-in cable is nickel plated to prevent the oxidation. Since the metal part is covered by nickel, it reduces the possibility of corrosion and minimizes signal loss. For audio cable, sound quality is most important. Do not compromise it.
- SHIELDED STURCTURE INSIDE CABLE – People usually get the first impression from the outside figure. However, real value comes from inside. This Aux-in cable is specially structured to minimize signal loss of audio. When a cable transmits signal or current, there is loss around the cable. Magnetic field around cable indicates it. To prevent the signal loss the Aux-in cable is shielded. Even though this extra treatment may not be shown from outside, you will know that the sound quality is secured.
- DURABLE CONNECTOR DESIGN – Do you remember why you had to trash away old earphones? In most of cases, the problem comes from the connectors. Hard plug and soft cable meet at the connector. When you move around, the weak cable becomes easily disconnected. You would not hear one side sound or coating would be peeled off. We applied specially designed structure on it. The durable structure will protect the connector part and extend the lifespan of the cable. Live long, sounds good?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.