If you are looking for an ultra thin minimal design case with enhanced protection, try Gelato. The shock absorbing corner design provides extra protection. The form-fitting construction would not let you slip off your phone from the case. You can grip your iPhone 8 more comfortably with the slip resistant frame. Its package also include harm-free anti-mold chip made from recycled material instead of silica gel preserving our environment.
- Shock absorbing corner design provides extra protection
- Maintains access to all ports and controls
- Form-fitting construction fits securely on your iPhone 8
- Lightweight and soft to the touch
- Slip resistant framing
- Protects your iPhone 8 Plus from bumps and scratches
- Greenology: anti-mold chip made from recycled material
- iPhone X
- FORM-FITTING CONSTRUCTION – Have you experienced your phone slipped away from your case? Gelato is made to fit the sleek shape of the iPhone 8. It provides a snug fit so that there are no gaps or spaces between your phone and the case.
- SHOCK ABSORBING CORNER DESIGN – Do you doubt how the thin case can protect your phone? In addition to its durable withstanding from the rigors of daily use, its shock absorbing corner design provides extra protection. Keep your iPhone X protected!
- AN ULTRA-THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT EXPERIENCE – Don’t you like bulky and heavy phone cases? Give your phone the ultimate protection without obscuring its elegant design. Now you can simply slip it in your pocket or purse without taking too much space.
- SOFT TOUCH, COMFORTABLE FEEL– Don’t you like hard cases? Then, you may try soft flexible case, Gelato. Its smooth touch lets you feel more comfortable. Its slip resistant frame enhances your gripping experience. The apple logo can be also softly shown.
- FULL ACCESS TO PORTS AND CONTROLS - Protect your phone without covering any of its ports or controls. Gelato allows you to make full use of your iPhone's features and functions such as power, volume, charge, and camera, while keeping it safe.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.