Kershaw has partnered with Danish custom knife and tool-maker, Jens Anso, to create an innovative, affordable and multi-functioning carabiner. Pairing Jens’ well known and wildly popular carabiners with Kershaw’s ability to bring customers the best quality at the lowest price, the collaboration presents this affordable and durable version in stainless steel. The carabiner clip easily attaches the tool to a pack, belt loop or key ring. The carabiner also features a cord/seatbelt cutter, bottle opener, three hex wrenches (1/8, 1/4, & 3/16 sizes), and a key ring hole along the outside edge for easy access. In addition to all its onboard tools, the Carabiner features heavy jimping where it counts—so there’s always solid traction when using the tools. The Jens Carabiner is available in a dark, non-reflective black, providing all the style and function of the popular Anso carabiners at a price just about everyone can afford.
- Jens Carabiner in black clips cleanly and easily to backpack, belt loop, lanyard or key ring
- Carabiner finished in non-reflective black matte, except for contrasting gate and pin in polished steel
- Cleverly imbedded tools include bottle opener, cord cutter and 3 hex drives; hex drives are sized 0.124-inch, 0.1875-inch and 0.25-inch
- Heavy jimping along nose steadies grip when using tools; notched edge along spine provides extra handling and overall industrial aesthetic
- Functions include cord cutter, bottle opener and 3 hex drives; All wrapped up in a strong, study and trustworthy carabiner for accessibility
- material type: Bamboo
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.