All About myPower 100 USB Type-C
myPower 100 USB Type-C is a slim portable battery pack featuring smart battery design that prevents overcharging, overheating and damage to your device. Sporting an ultra-thin design, this highly sophisticated power bank has USB Type-C compatibility, a battery capacity of 10,000 mAh, and a smart power function that turns the battery on once a device is connected. The myPower 100 USB Type-C is ideal for charging your Nokia N1 tablet, Google Chromebook Pixel, Google Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5X, or Apple Macbook 12 inch.
Smart Power Function
The myPower 100 USB Type-C contains advanced technology that makes it smart enough to detect the type of device that is connected and provide it with the maximum charge output.
10000 mAh of Power to Charge Your Device
If you need power for your mobile devices while traveling, myPower 100 USB Type-C is the ultimate solution. With a capacity of 10,000 mAh, this battery pack can fully charge Apple and Android devices as well as e-readers, portable speakers, wireless headphones and more.
LED Power Indicators
myPower 100 USB Type-C features convenient LED indicator that lets you know the remaining power left within the battery pack.
Designed for Safety
Advanced circuitry prevents the battery pack from overcharging, overheating and damaging a connected device, so you can always charge safely.
- A Type-C port is perfect to charge any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or phablet with a reversible Type-C (USB-C). Ideal to charge your Nokia N1 tablet, Google Chromebook Pixel, Google Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5X, or Apple Macbook 12 inch.
- A USB port charges Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, as well as other USB devices such as e-readers, portable speakers, wireless headphones, and more
- The USB Type-C USB connector allows you to get a rapid charge (2.4A current output) to your device
- 10,000mAh battery capacity allows you to fully charge an iPhone 6s 5.7 times or an iPhone 6s Plus 3.6 times
- Charge myPower 100 USB Type-C with micro USB (5V/2A) or USB Type-C (5V/3A)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.