My daughter loves this phone! Great features, camera is great; long battery life.
Gran producto, excelente vendedor, lo recomiendo
Lags at time and can be slow.
This is my second Samsung galaxy a10S. They are great phones, I just happened to smash my first one, so I ended up ordering the same phone again. This time I recieved a Spanish version of this phone. Getting it set up was a pain but once I got it switched to English and my sim card worked I figured it would be fine. I'm a few weeks into using the phone and it is clear that this phone does not work as well as my previous phone of the same make and model. I contacted customer service in hopes I could get a replacement, but they said i would have to return this phone and order again. Right now I don't have a spare phone to use and can't afford to order another phone before I get my refund, so I'm basically stuck with this knock off. Just wish I got what I ordered
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.