The panel loading main compartment utilizes every cubic inch with multiple interior pockets, padded laptop sleeve, hydration carry, and MOLLE loop field. Accessing the inside main compartment via the quad-zip means finding gear from the bottom of the pack doesn't require unpacking everything on top of it. Any extra or bulky gear can be cinched on to the pack's side compression straps, attached to the hyperon MOLLE field, or held on by the scout's unique wire long item carry. The top molded panel allows quick access to smaller items due to the suspension, a fully loaded pack can be carried comfortably whether going for two miles or twenty miles.
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio Alert
- Built-in hydration sleeve with hose pass-through allows easy access to water
- Internal laptop sleeve keeps electronics safe
- Internal organization pockets and key ring clip inside main compartment
- Shock cord tie downs make it easy to strap extra gear or clip smaller accessories to
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.